Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Animals and 4H Summer 2009

Wow! Another slide show? Yes, I am having way too much fun, finally putting all these pictures onto slideshows! What can I say?
This summer seems to have flown by and I hate it! Why does summer have to go by so quickly? Is it because we try to jam so much into such a short period of time? Is it because it only lasts what seems like 2 weeks? Or is it that I LOVE summer and I NEVER want it to end? I love long days, early mornings, late nights, NO school and a lax work schedule? I love everything about the summer! I love BBQing and eating outside and building bonfires. I love watching the kids take care of their animals, only to prepare to sell them at the fair or put them in the freezer! I just love summer? What is your favorite part of summer?

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 4H 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

JRO said...

Amen to all the great things about summer! Wish we lived closer so we could BBQ and have bonfires together. I'm developing a healthy s'more addiction.