Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Fall Frenzies....Frenziness....



Is that even a word? Frenziness.....think I just made that one up but it works for now!

What a wonderful fall we have had! The weather has been unbelievable, I am in LOVE with Fall!

Well, since I posted last....we have been busy with school, football and just keeping up with life!

School is going great! I love my new job and especially love my 4 days weeks. I think every school should consider it. Might not work for everyone but it is great to have a day off in the middle of week. Amazing how much stuff I get accomplished! NOT as much as I would like to.....of course, but I figure I get things accomplished I normally wouldn't!
I have even had the chance to volunteer in E's classroom two times! How great is that?!?! I love being able to go into her classroom, especially since I'm NOT at the same school. I think we are all adjusting to that!

T had a GREAT football season. He ended up playing on the 7th grade team too. It was great, basically he got to play two games. It was fun to watch him play, I just love watching my kids in whatever they do. For the last two games he even got to play quaterback. Scored a 2 point conversion on the second to last game and scored a TD during the last game. He was so cute, on the way home, he said..."I think it is starting to sink in Mom...I actually scored a TD!". It was a priceless moment...just the excitement in his voice made my night!

E has been busy learning how to play the piano. One of the ladies we go to church with is teaching piano lessons. It is working out great and E LOVES it!!! And I do to. I love hearing her play and learn all her new songs. I think the boys are ready to kill us both but from one music lover to another.......it is "music" to my ears! (How cheesey...eh?!)

E started Volleyball and will have her first game next week. I love how we just roll from one activity to the next.....NO rest for the wicked! :-)

Onto another completely different topic...this is kind of random!
For my birthday we went to Bozeman/Manhattan. WE headed over to the Gallatin Valley on Friday night and stayed with our friends in their NEW house, which by the way...is absolutely gorgeous! They had pizza, cake and ice cream to celebrate my birthday...so much fun. Then Saturday we all headed into Bozeman to watch the Cats play. It was a great game and a very fun day. I'm so lucky to have such a great family to celebrate my birthday with!!!

I'm loving this beautiful fall weather and hope it sticks around for about another month! Is that too much to ask.....I don't think so! :-)

Here are some pics of T, in action. Once E starts Vball, we will post some of her too!
Thanks to the Centers mom BD.....She captured the photos. Thanks B!

T (#11) lined up behind P - getting ready to call the play or say HUT or whatever they do! :-)

T - runnin' the Ball!

T - runnin' the ball again!

Oh! There is again!

..And again!

Breakin' a tackle!

No comments: