Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spook-tacular...time of year!

What is "funner" than jumping in crunchy leaves?

I love Halloween, for so many reasons. What's NOT to like about a HoLiDaY that is all about CANDY!!!
I love this time of year because Halloween will be here and gone before we know it and then it is Thanksgiving and then onto Christmas! I cannot lie, I'm getting kind of excited to bust out the holiday tunes and deck the halls! But I can wait, at least until after Thanksgiving but NOT one day past. I might start listening to some Holidays tunes ....in November (like the 1st).

What a chilly Sunday afternoon, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet of an empty house with the fire place on and the background noise of some footy-football!

I found these cute pics on the WEB (where else) and had to share a few of my favs...and another reason why I love Halloween!
I love these pictures!

Love this quote, "The BEST way to predict the future is to create it".

Fun IdEaS for a HaLLoWeeN PartY!

Love this idea, looks so goth!

Fun cakes!

Wouldn't it be fun to have a porch like this?


I love Mary Engelbreit, even she can make Halloween cute & fun!

Yup, that's MOI! Queen of Halloween!!!

1 comment:

LindsayB said...

cute pics candice! i wish i had just one or 2 of all those decorations! my kids asked if it was christmas today because it looks like snow out, i wish!