Monday, January 10, 2011

What the heck!?!


Has it really been one month since I blogged. Guess I've been busy, haven't felt like blogging much....a good combination of both! Plus, really how even reads this?!?

Well, we have a GREAT Christmas, one of the highlights was sledding with our besties on Christmas Day. That is the BEST idea in the world, to get out and do something active on the day I feel like being the biggest slug! Thanks CS, it was a blasty blast.

Another highlight of the Christmas was getting Just Dance for the wii, if you haven't tried it or played it.....it is a must. Might be one of the best work outs I have EVER done! Seriously, it will break you into an instant sweat! So much F-U-N! I am convinced that dancing is one of the best forms of exercise. Well, here are a few pics of the Christmas around here.

T got E a DQ Blizzard Maker.....it is a HIT!

New hot cocoa mug for T

Just Dance!!!

T Christmas Mornin'

T&E Christmas Morning!



No comments: