Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree

...............or if you are from Canada! O Tannenbaum O Tannenbaum!
I always thought this was a French Origin but I just learned it is German?! Huh, since we learned it in school, I just assumed french!

We finally went & got our tree on Sunday. It was great fun, of course we cut down a huge tree & had to cut about half of it off! But we have some great boughs to use. I love having a tree! It is so pretty and it looks so festive. Emmy & I decorated it and put all the decorations. Dave cussed the lights, I make him put the lights on because he is way more patient than I am. ha ha!
Here are a few pictures of us getting the tree.
Emmy & Tenny sledding while we were getting a tree

Tenny & Emmy in a tree!

This is the TREE! Imagine it about 1/2 this size...in my house. I'll have to get a picture of it all decorated now.

Onto another SUBJECT.......................
I'm all finished with my classes this semester & keep your fingers crossed (or at least, I will be). I'm hoping for my first ever 4.0......i've gotten close before but stupid B+'s and A-'s keeping screwing up my chances! ha ha! It was a tough semester and was alot of work with projects. I am soooo looking forward to a break. I have a break until Jan. 14th. I'm going to love the month off! For work, we have 2 weeks off for Christmas Vacation, so the kids & I will have 2 weeks off together with NO school or work! I cannot wait.
This past weekend was the STROLL in Downtown Deer Lodge, I was busy finishing up a final but managed to make it just in time for the parade....of lights. It was cute. Tennyson was his 4-H float, those pictures did not turn out but Emmy's did from the Church Float.

I am looking forward to NO school work & baking cookies, wrapping presents and spending some quality time with the family!
Have the time of your life!
Candice

Emmy on the Church Float - Christmas Stroll 2008

No comments: