Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's beginning.....

Tenny & Emmy at the Wild Life Zoo in Phoenix...Feeding the Giraffe's
............................To FEEL Alot like Christmas.
We made it home safely from Phoenix. It was a LONG road trip but it was great fun. My kids are such great travelers, it wasn't even that painful. It was just hard sitting for so long and trying to sleep in the pick-up....NOT fun!
I have some pictures from our adventures while in Phoenix. Some road-trip scenery pictures that Tennyson took while on the way home. Some pictures while we were at the zoo and cabela's. I think of the highlights of the trip for me was jogging outside in the mornings with just shorts & a tank top! I could get used to that! There is no jogging at home, with tanks & shorts....too cold.
We finally got some white stuff on the ground, very little though!
But at least it's starting to look a little more like Christmas.
This week is finals week, so I have been burning the midnight oil, trying to get all my projects/papers/exams completed! I'm tired and can't wait until Wednesday of next week, all will be turned in and completed.
Because I have been so busy with school work, we don't have our tree yet. I think we'll get it on Sunday, after church. What a fun way to spend an afternoon..right? But I did manage to set out a few decorations on Sunday night before I went to bed. I wanted to wake up on Monday, December 1st and have it feel like Christmas. The stockings are hung, and a few decorations too. It's minimal but it will due until next week! I have been blasting the Christmas tunes since Monday! I love Christmas music....love love love it!

Well, here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend in Phoenix. Enjoy.
Make today GREAT. Have the TIME of your life.
Candice

Tenny & Emmy in front of Cabela's in Phoenix




**More pictures on my facebook! Check them out, pictures even include Turtles Mating, who knew that could be so entertaining!

No comments: