Monday, December 15, 2008

The Weekend.....Christmas Sugar Cookies........Basketball

Picture of our tree, in the house & decorated. I'm not the best picture taker but I like my tree!
Wow! Minus 13 degrees today! Wow, that is cold.
This weekend we helped our friend move his cows home, it was cold cold cold, super cold! I didn't think I would ever get warm. But I did! Not only was it minus degrees but the wind was crazy, blowing & COLD.....again....COLD! The cows moved pretty good though, because it was so cold, so that was a plus!
On Sunday the kids finally rolled out the sugar cookies & we frosted & decorated them. It was great fun & I got some cute pictures of them in action. I love Christmas time for so many reasons but baking & making all kinds of treats is one of my favs! Love it!

Last week, on Thursday both of the kids had basketball games. Emmy did great & Tennyson had a double header, that is a long night of basketball. He is getting so good, I'm so proud of him! He is such a hussler! I have some pictures of them playing b-ball too.







I am excited for this week, Emmy has her Christmas program on Thursday & then we are out at 1pm on Friday for 2 weeks....yahoo! I'm so ready for a break! I love Christmas Break, I can spend the entire time with the kids and we can just hang out and be BUMS! I love being a bum!







Merry Christmas Everyone! I love this time of year. Enjoy the treats of the season and the music all around us.

Have the time of your life!

Candice

No comments: