Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day

I am so thankful for family, friends, good and a fun trip to Arizona.
We took a road trip with Dave's mom and dad down to Sunny Arizona. We drove all night (picture me saying that while singing the song....We drove all night....to get to you).......anyways we spent 17.5 hours on the road. Stop for 1 hour to eat dinner at the Olive Garden (my favorite restaurant)! It was yummy. We left at 3:45pm on Tuesday and got Phoenix at 9:15am on Wednesday morning. It was a long trip but what a great way to travel with kids. We have taken some pics but I'll have to post them when we get home. I know, I hate posts without pictures.
Tennyson jumped into Donny's freezing cold pool..........I have some great pictures of that.
We took the kids to Cabela's yesterday and got some great pics outside and inside of Cabela's. They loved it! Tennyson had some serious cash burning a whole in his pocket. He had saved up $100 from his odd jobs to spend at Cabela's. He blew his cash wad pretty quickly but he knew exactly what he wanted, so it was pretty fun.



Tomorrow, we are taking the kids to the Zoo. I love the zoo and am so excited to see the Phoenix zoo. I have never been before.
WE just ate a wonderful turkey dinner. It has been a fun weekend. So nice to have 5 days off of work & to be down where it is much WARMER. Sarah & I went for a run this morning, we wore shorts and tank tops. What a fun run!
I am thankful for:
School (even though I complain all the time about how much work it is....I do love it)
My family
My kids
My house
Wonderful Friends
and to live in this wonderful country!
I am so lucky and so blessed!
Have a great LONG weekend.
Make it the TIME of your life.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound and had a great Thanksgiving.