Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally FrIdAy!

Emmy - PRE-pink eye at school watching a puppet show!

TGIF! and I really really really emphasize Thank you! it is Friday!

What a week!

Here is a snap-shot version of our week!

Monday - Emmy woke up with Pink eye

Tuesday - 2:30am, Candice in ER with stomach pain! Was sicker than a dog! I hate being sick!

Wednesday - Work & school, feel a cold coming on!

Thursday - Work & school, that cold I felt coming on.....is developing into SNOT all over me. Sneeze..... jeez..... louise.....it's NOT pretty!

Friday - Finally HeRe!



I think all my late nights are starting to catch up with me. And this is my bodies way of saying....S-L-O-W Down!



What a week too! The USA elected a new President. It was an exciting night! Here is what I have loved about the election:

1. That it is over!

2. To see people get really passionate!

3. The price of GAS, $2.14 this morning in Deer Lodge!


I don't get to vote, as I'm not a Citizen yet, so I don't really have an opinion. Maybe someday I will! :-)


Enjoy your weekend.
Have the time of your LiFe!
Candice




No comments: