Friday, May 15, 2009

Life is just busy

I thought when I got finished with school, I would feel like I had all this "extra" time. Well, no such luck. The nights are filled with taking kids to practice, games, YM, scouts, work & whatever else life has thrown at us! But I love keeping busy, I just wonder somedays how do we fit all of these "things" into our day?

Tomorrow, my friend and I are running in a race in Helena it is the race for the cure. I am very excited, it should be great fun! We ran in this race a couple of years ago and I told her it was time we did it again. I was on the "intense" training program. I didn't do much running while I was doing my school work but a little motivation does great for this girl!

We had another baby calf too, but I haven't had a chance to get pictures yet.....so stay tuned pics to come. I'll post pics from our big race this weekend too!

Dave is playing in a b-ball tourney this weekend, so he'll be heading to Butte and I'll be heading to Helena! Such is life. :-)

Have a great weekend!
Candice

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Good for you!!! You go girl!!!