Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekends

Weekend, weekend....why does it take so long to get here but you go by so quickly?! I wish you wouldn't leave me so......can't you stick around a little longer?

It was officially the last weekend of the summer and I'm sad it is over!
We had a great weekend though. Dave and I went away friday night, for an over nighter....it was GREAT fun. Our first stop was to Seeley Lake for a round of golf at the Double Arrow Resort. It was so hot and so fun. Then we hit Salmon Lake and went for a quick dunk to cool ourselves off. More fun! Then we went into Missoula checked into our hotel and then off to Dinner. Then we actually went to a movie. Poor Dave obliged me and we went to Julie & Julia. It was so cute & funny. I loved it.....once again dave obliged me and I appreciate it. :-)

On Saturday, after we got home we went to the horse sale in DL. Tennyson and Gpa were set to buy a horse. Well, sure enough they bought a horse. A darling cute little Palamino 5 year old Mare. She is so cute. Check her out!


No comments: