Wednesday, August 26, 2009

school schmmoooollll!

We start school tomorrow and I'm NOT ready to go back! I think the summer has been way too much fun, cuz I don't want it to end or is it that summer felt too DARN short? I know some moms are so excited for summer to end and for their kids to get back to school....NOT this mom!
I love summer and spending all day at home...with the kids or running here and here or taking little day trips to Missoula/Butte/Anaconda/Pburg/Helena!
I love summer and I love.......
roadtrips splash montana osprey games
late nights......
long days......
early daylight.......
late sunsets.........
starry nights
bonfires
smores
weany roasts
horseback rides
walkin' pigs walkin' cows Fairs and Fair Food
swimming in the pool
buttbombs on the tramp
green grass
pretty flowers
bbqing

JUST plain ole' SUMMER FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Summer I love you, don't leave just because SCHOOL is starting, stick around and I'll enjoy you as long as I can!



Emmy & Tenny is the cows water trough


T & E at a Primary Activity - we got to ride in a small engine plane around the DL Valley
It was awesome!


Tennyson with his fish he caught at Anderson's pond. He loves to fish!


And the deck, still NOT stained....and some green grass and some flowers too. :-)

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am hearing you. This is my kids third week back and I swear the weather changed the day they stepped foot in the school. I love the tub photo so cute. Your kids are adorable.