Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fall is here!

I guess Fall is really here. Yesterday we took down the pool, it was a sad moment. This morning we had frost! Dave told me yesterday we had frost but I wasn't up that early to know! :-) But today, I was up and at'em....and saw the FROST.
I love summer and will definitely miss it but I'm an optimistic person! This is what I love about fall.
~Changing colors of leaves and trees
~Fall football games
~Cool crisp mornings
~The smell of apples
~The smell of pumpkin
~The idea of baking again, because my house is cold.
~Homemade cookies
~With the change of seasons, I always think....what am I going to wear?

Today I'm wearing brown pants! Love 'em.
~I think that is another thing I love about fall, new colors....like brown, red, orange.....green?!

Happy Fall and I hope you enjoy your FALL Favorites.
Oh Mr. Weather, if you are listening...I am excited for fall but I would take a few more 80 or even 70 degree days! PLEASE?

2 comments:

LindsayB said...

ok, i guess i might be ok with the arrival of fall if you say it that way!

The Stevensons said...

From what I hear, you will get your wish for warmer weather this weekend! Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year.