Thursday, April 29, 2010

Deep Thoughts....

On Saturday I will graduate with my Masters in Education, an adventure I began about 2 years ago. At times it seems like that was a long time ago but at others it seems just like yesterday. Regardless, what a relief...I can't believe I actually made it through and will soon be a certified teacher in Montana. Let me just say how empowering that sounds! Oh the "power" of education! I always knew I wanted to get a Master's Degree, when I was finished with my BS degree I was just so relieved to be done and couldn't even think of school. Then we moved to DL, life happens, things change and new opportunities came my way. I absolutely love being at the school and knew after being there for a few months that education was where I wanted to spend the rest of my working days! :-)
Wow! One goal completed......what will I cross off my "bucket list" next?
Keep dreamin', hopin' and prayin'.......you just never know what opportunity will cross your path.

Never give up on your dreams!

1 comment:

JRO said...

So excited for you, Legs! I would love to be a fly on the wall in your classroom. I bet you're a fabulous teacher, and there's no doubt, it's one of the most rewarding professions in the world.