Thursday, April 29, 2010

BIG E and her play

A couple weeks ago (I wonder why I am even blogging about this....seems like ancient history)! E was in a Missoula Childrens Theatre Play called King Arthur's Quest. She had a blast and just loves every minute of it! She was the Blue Squire and did a great job. Here are some pictures of her in her glory!
I remember the days of Good Ole' Raytown Playhouse Theatre, brings back many fond memories. I hope if she continues to enjoy theatre that she can be involved! It is fun watching her.

I'll finish this post with a good story. The other morning we were driving to school and she saw this METH billboard that said something about a Prostitute. So she asks me as we were driving by, "Mom, what is a prostitute". So I matter-of-factly told her, "it is someone that sells themselves for sex". She immediately pointed out all the cars that were in the parking lot at the GK Ranch. I had to laugh at how quickly she changed the subject!!! :-) Kids, they make me laugh everyday.


E the Blue Squire

The cast of Squires and Knights



E - in the role!

No comments: