Friday, April 3, 2009

Do you ever wonder.....

What you would do...if you had .................all the time in the world?
I feel so crunched for time these days. I work all day and do homework all night!
But if I had all the time in the world, I would sleep at least 6 hours a night, I would run or walk every day. It if was nice outside I would go outside. If I had all the time in the world I would ride horses with my kids everyday. If I had all the time in the world, I would actually do my RS calling. I don't know why they even called me, well actually I do know but I just feel like I DON'T have time to put into the calling like I should be. So the guilt sets in. Right now, my #1 priority is finishing school but most days, I wish I had more hours in the day!

We often ask ourselves what would I do if I had a million dollars?
Well, I don't care....money snoney, what would you do if you had all the time in the world?

Maybe I have my priorities wrong, but I figure it is OK, because I'm devoting all this time to something that is a goal, worthwhile, self-improving and only temporary but I'm tired and frankly just WANT more time!!!!!

No comments: