Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter



I am so excited this is a long weekend! I'm looking forward to having Friday & Monday off. But do you know what STINKS? We don't have a spring-break in the D.L. We only get a Easter Long weekend, I kind of miss that days of getting a week or 10 days off! But I guess, I will just be satisfied with having a nice long weekend?

What do you do for easter? Do you dye eggs, have an easter egg hunt, hide eggs, hide the baskets....do you give gifts for Easter or do you just do candy and more candy and even more candy?
When we were kids we would roll easter eggs, did you ever do this when you were a kid?

I have been so focused on my classes the past few weeks, that I kind of forgot all about Easter and what we are going to do for the Easter weekend. So I stopped by the local Safeway's after work/school today and bought some dye for the EGGS. So I think Emmy & I will dye eggs tomorrow morning.

I wonder what Dave has planned to eat...will we have a ham or something else?
I can't wait to see! :-)

This Easter, I will be busy finishing up some end of the semester projects and papers. I am almost finished with my last semester of classes and I am sooo excited. I can really really see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just 2 finals, 1 project and a few small papers to write and I'll be done!

Well, have a great Easter!
Enjoy your family, friends, the food and hopefully the WEATHER.

Oh man, have I ever enjoyed this bit of Spring-like weather we have had this past week. Love love love it. I love how long the days seem to be and evening walks...Tennyson and i went on two walks this past week. He rode his bike and I walked...it was so fun to walk with him, I loved it. Emmy was at dance both days, so she was busy and we needed something active to do too. :-) I hope we can make walking outside part of the routine, now...I'm such a fair-weather walker...I hate the cold.

Have the time of your life!
Have a great weekend.
Candice

No comments: