Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Hunts & Sunny Weather

We had a fun Easter Sunday dinner. We invited some friends to come over for dinner and the kids had an Easter Egg Hunt. Tennyson helped me hide the eggs, we had a great time. He is such a good helper. It is sad to see him growing out of one stage and into another but it is exciting too.

Here are some pics from our Easter Egg Hunt. It was absolutely gorgeous weather, the kids played outside the entire evening, does it get any better than that?
Eli with his Easter Basket
Emmy & Ali with their Easter Baskets
Emmy, Eli & Ali (wow that is alot of vowels...) post hunt. They look pretty satisified.


I had a busy weekend doing school work, I had a huge paper due on Sunday, a paper due, a quiz and a huge project due on Monday. I can really see the light at the end of the tunnel! I can't wait for May, I'm so excited to be done. I cannot wait. The past year and half has flown by and it is amazing how much I have accomplished in this amount of time.

Sometimes I wonder what will I do with all that extra time, because really........I spend hours & hours reading, writing & posting! ARGH. I'm excited for summer....that is all I can think of for now.

Have a super week.
Candice

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. I know, I can't believe Tenny is getting so grown up!! Happened so fast...especially when we don't see you too often! Seems like we were just at his baby shower...!! Let us know next time you come up so Daine can play with his cousins again!