Sunday, January 31, 2010

9 years OLD!

E - summer 2009 going in a small jet plane!

Bakerella's got nothing on this girl!

E - Christmas Day, in all her NEW stuff. New coat, new snow pants, new chore boots, new gun from brother!

E - Christmas Eve jammies....and wet hair, must have just had a shower!

Me & E! Happy 9th Birthday "honey".

E turned 9 yesterday and to say the least it was a buzz-kill birthday. D got really sick with the flu on Friday night.....was up almost all night throwing up.....it was fun to listen to...NOT.
Saturday E was supposed to have a friend come over for the day and play. She got sick too. So NO friend, and Daddy was sick!

We started off the morning, with a nice breakfast, just the two of us. Waffles, it was her choice. then we went to my friends house. I ran with her and E hung out with her boys. It was a fun for her. Then Dave's dad and I went to help a friend move cows. D was going to go but since he was sick, I thought I better go help. E stayed home with Dave, D slept and I think E took a nap too! When I got home I quickly made her cake (an angel food cake), which we call sponge cake. Then we decided to run to Helena to watch a movie. We went to The Tooth Fair, it was great. I am very glad we did that. It helped her bummed out birthday NOT such a bummer. We went to the movie, went to Target, Walmart and for dinner too. I tried to make it as special as possible!

Well, E since this birthday was such a BUST, we'll just have to celebrate all week! We are planning to have a play-date with her friend, on ....Friday!
I have picks of her opening her gifts in the car on the way to Helena, I'll post them later in the week. I'm sure this is one birthday she will never forget.

Here are 9 things about you:
1. Your favorite colors are turquoise and brown
2. you love the make hats, so you got a hat loom for your birthday
3. you love volleyball and basketball
4. you are a math whiz and love school, mostly you love your teacher
5. when you grow up you want to be a teacher
6. you hate the dentist and have about four rotten teeth that need taken care of!
7. you love salmon and requested that for your birthday dinner
8. you love to dance
9. you do not like to read but I'm trying to help you see the goodness in it and all things.

Love you E! To the MOON, Stars and back again!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy B-lated birthday! My one memory of your cute daughter was at our 10 year and she went head first into Corner Lake and you right after her. You two are darling together and I hope one day Skye and I have the same relationship that you two have.