Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthdays, Student Teaching and Busy

Wow, it seems like forever since I've blogged. We had a great birthday party for T. He got new cowboy boots, the new stylish square toed ones. They are SWEET!
This past weekend we went to Great Falls for the Magie. D has a booth for work and so we go on the weekend and hang out with him. This year T & his friend judged in the 4-H Livestock Judging competition and they did so great. T's friend won 1st and T got 2nd place. They were surprised how well they did and so were we. :-) It was a their first one and they did great, they are motivated to keep going.
It was a fun weekend in G.Falls. Emmy and I did some shopping, toodled around the mall and Target. It was snowing so badly, I didn't dare go anywhere else, I was afraid I might get stuck!

I started student teaching this past week and it is going great. I love Kinders and my mentor teacher is GREAT. She is so full of energy, is a hoot and such a great teacher. This particular group of students is very difficult but she keeps them moving and always has plenty to keep them busy and out of trouble. Last week was observation week, this week I'm taking on one lesson, I'm going to teach Math this week. I taught my first lesson today, we counted dimes and practiced counting my 10's....did I mention I love KINDERS! :-)

WE have been busy and we have another busy week ahead but who isn't busy these days. E turns 9 this weekend on the 30th. And again, I ask myself....where do the years go? It seems just like yesterday that D left for N. Dakota and I wasn't due for another 3 weeks. Woke up that Tuesday morning and my water broke......boy was that an experience. I thought I was peeing my pants!!!

Stay tuned for birthday pics and prize winning pics for the boys and their trophies.

Have a GREAT week.
Make it the time of your life.

No comments: