Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year and New Plans

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe that it is 2010.
Where did you think you would be in 2010?
What did you think you be doing in the year 2010?
Where did you think you would live in 2010?

In the year 2010....I will.......
  • turn 36
  • T will turn 13 (that means I will have a teenager in the house) YIKES!
  • E will turn 9
  • D will have his 20 year class reunion
  • I will run in my first HALF (thanks to Lindsay B for giving me inspiration)
  • I will graduate with my Masters of Education
That is all I can think of for know.......but I'm sure more will come in the days, weeks, months ...ahead!

This is my last week of work until May. I am going to student teaching beginning January 18th. I am so excited but so nervous all at the same time! I am going to student teach in a Kindergarten class, and the teacher is totally amazing. We are going to have so much FUN!
I will keep you all posted on my progress and all my new adventures of a Kindergarten teacher in training.

As you can see from the pics in the last post. We had an excellent Christmas/New Year/Holiday. We got a bunch of snow last night and now I am wishing it was Christmas Day! There is just something about having a WHITE Christmas. The kids are dying to go sledding and just play in the snow. It is a cold, crisp, bright sunny, snowy day today. I think it is about 5 degrees. BRRR, that is cold!

I'm blogging from work and don't have my pictures from my camera on my work computer, so I'll post more holiday pics later. Cuz really what is a blog without pics...kind of boring eh?!

Till the next time.
Love life and love the LIFE you are LIVING!


1 comment:

JRO said...

I'm so excited for you to start your student teaching - you'll be fabulous! You're a natural, I'm sure. And kindergarten? My hat goes off to you...those little guys scare me. I don't think I could survive in a kindergarten class. I'm jealous you'll be done the entire M.Ed. this year, too. I'm hoping that's still possible for me, but it's a little up in the air right now. Happy New Year!