Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rainy Weather Days

Oh what do you do in the summertime when all the world is..........GREY and rainy? And wet?

I cannot believe all the rain we have been getting so far this summer.
Here are the positives:
GREEN GRASS
Flowers thriving well
The forests are NOT on fire
The rivers and all water sources are full, maybe even overflowing. :-)

NOT to be DebbieDowner but I'm kind of tired of rain...and GREY skies. And I'm tired of being WET and cold!
So there, I'm done ranting....don't get me wrong, I do love the rain but I'm ready for some real sunny sunshine, sittin' outside in my swimsuit and bakin' away or should I say BASKING in the sun, see it has been so long, I don't even know the lingo!

Since i hate to post with NO pics, here are a few of my favs right know.

I bought these wrought iron pieces for the deck....LOVE them!
Belle Isle 6 Pc. Seating Set
Plus Size Tankinis Smocked Babydoll Tankini at Chadwicks.com
Maine Isle Flip-Flops, Print
Image of Keen™ Womens Laguna Sandals
If it's too wet and cold to be outside, guess I'll just dream about what the sun and these cute summer fashions!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love that swimsuit. I have been on the hunt for the perfect one to hid all of the imperfections. It is so hard to find just the one. Can't wait to see you in Raymond.