Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Vacation........

Tomorrow is the last official day of school and you know what means.....SUMMER vacation begins! And YES, let it begin. I am so ready for summer vacation, laid back schedules and just getting stuff done around HeRe!
But there is ONE problem, I just realized/remembered however you want to put it, that tomorrow is the last day and I have NOTHING for E's teacher! CRAP. So, I guess I'll be perusing people's blogs and the internet for last minute ideas. T has all the teachers in Jr. High, so I won't worry about them but come on...E loves her teacher and thinks she doesn't want to move onto 4th grade because NOTHING or NOone will ever be as great as 3rd grade. Do you remember those days that you worshiped and idolized your elementary teacher(s)? I do! Who did you idolize, like when you played dress-up, cuz we know you did....who did you pretend to be?

Here are some things I am looking forward to for the summer:
~walking pigs (morning and night)
~watching the kids work with their animals and get them ready to show
~sleep in until after 7am! Yahoo!!!
~run whenever I want to!
~plant and work in my garden.....YeS, I haven't planted a thing but I never get too worried, it is cold and wet here still! :-)
~take little excursion with the kids, whenever we want to, cuz we can
~go to Splash Montana and an Osprey game...spend all day in Missoula
~run my second 1/2 marathon
~go to Canada, Spokane and Polson (the little trips that we have planned)

Oh the joys of summer, a change in season, warm weather, swimming in the back yard, suntans and flip flops.
Bring it summer....I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for you!

No comments: