Friday, October 24, 2008

Frustration & Busy....Emmy

I know, if you just look at the title....what?

Our group topic today was how to deal with Frustration. This couldn't have been a better topic for me. I had a very frustrating morning. I don't want to go into detail but some people ARGH! Just frustrate me. I hate people that walk into something, totally take over and hog all the credit. That I do things to get credit but I also don't like someone walking in and just taking over! Enough of that! It's getting me all....frustrated again!

Today at lunch my co-workers and I were talking about ADD & ADHD, I said I might have a small case of either, like mostly when I'm cleaning or working on a project and I get bored with it. I'll just stop doing what ever it was that I was doing and just onto something else without even finishing! Terrible I know. So one of my co-workers said, I don't think you have ADD/ADHD, I just think you are BUSY! How funny is that? Like you think she knows me or what? I'm the epitome of busy. Haha, I got a good chuckle out of that one.

Emmy:
After I made the first cut, I decided to get a picture of her!

Last night Emmy decided she wanted to get her hair-cut. She had been talking about cutting her hair to her chin for sometime now. So I just whipped out the scissors and cut hair. All I can say is somethings should be left to professionals. But seriously, it actually didn't turn out that BAD! Here is the proof!

This is after the cut, she is holding pieces from the first "snip"!


This is the "after" pic. She loves it!
So as if this post isn't long enough! I'm taking Emmy & one of her friends to opening night of High School Musical #3, she is sooo excited. I figured I created the monster, I better feed it!
Have a great weekend.
Have the time of your life!

1 comment:

barbarajsalmon said...

Hi I love asymmetrical haircuts-I used to have a hairdresser in Lethbridge that cut mine but she moved to Calgary for much higher pay.
Wish I could be there to go to Hi School Musical #3 with you. Valery & Tanya took her granddaughters in Red Deer to see the movie tonight. Eryn stopped in Raymond to tell Grandma she's having twins in March-pretty exciting. Oct. 30th I'm taking Georga & Ivy to Leth. Mom is going to Dr. Peterson to get new glasses & we are doing something special for ivy's BD. TTYL Mom