Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So here goes.............

OK, so here goes. I have had this dang BLOG page set-up for quite sometime now. I just decided today, I better get with the 21st Century and start using it. I love looking at friends blogs (old & new).

So as they say, here goes nothing!
UPDATE: I swear I am the worst driver ever. I dropped by friend off at the Lew Schwab after school and backed into a giant flatbed trailer. Like who does that? So I have to get that fixed and will replace my burnt out head light too, while I'm at it. I love driving a car that is older and is already paid for....it's such a beater! I love it! LOL
I'll take pictures later and post! It's really worth the photo-op!
As for the kids, they are keeping me really really busy. Tennyson finished his season of football this week and only lost one game, tied another and won all the rest of them. They weren't even supposed to be good. It was soo fun to watch them play. I can't wait to watch him next year when he's a big Jr. Higher!


Little Miss Emmy played soccer this fall and loved it. I don't think she scored a goal but she loves the social aspect of anything! She did great and her team won a few and lost a few.
Now, if I can just figure out how to invite people to view my blog. I'm hoping this will be helpful to keep extended family updated on the happenings of the "Miller" clan.
Well, until next time.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

barbarajsalmon said...

Candice & the Miller Clan-let me know if this reaches your household Mom

Sonia said...

Fabulous . . . so glad you've "got with the program". Can't wait to check up on you here now!!!