Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I love halloween, I always have and I always will. When we lived in Belgrade we were in a subdivision and we would always get together with neighbors and have fun parties. Now that we live, "out of town" & our neighbors...are well, let's just say, retired, we haven't been quite the party central that we like.

But that is about to change tonight! The kids have friends coming over for Pizza & then we are taking them into Trick OR Treat! Emmy is dressing up as a Princess, of course! Actually, I think she specifically called it a Prom Queen.
I'm NOT sure about Tennyson, he's getting to the end of his trick or treating days. How sad is that? He'll probably just dress up as a Hunter or something like that...he has tons of camo & orange...so maybe GI JOE.

I LOVE Halloween!
I love to decorate for Halloween, I love to buy candy all month, just because I can and have it in the bowl all month long and amazingly it somehow stays full all month long.....(thanks to the many refills).
I love candy & I love costumes!
My friend thinks Halloween is great, it allows men to dress in drag at least once a year...and they just say "it's their costume"!

Happy Halloween, have fun with your kids or have fun scaring other kids!

Have the time of your life!
Candice
Emmy the Football Player at our church party.


Emmy at the Halloween Parade at school today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stinky I must say DITTO...I am Smurfette and I have got sooooo many compliments...LOVE Halloween...party tonight for Ivy then trick or treating all night long...have a good one.