Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ivy!


So today is my niece Ivy's birthday. She is five years old today! I cannot believe she is five. Here is a list of my favorite things about Ivy:

1. She corrects her mom and tells her that my name is NOT Stinky and that it is really Candice. Love love love it.
2. Love that she has had more stitches, in her face, than all the other grandkids put together.
3. Love that she loves LIPPY!
4. Love that she loves Granny (Stinky OLD Lady) Parfume!
5. Love that she looks like a midget!
I love IVY!

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so great....your list is Hilarious...the pics made me cry...she is sooooo damn gorgeous

Candice said...

I know, I loved all the pics! They are from this summer, obviously. I've got some great old ones at home too. I could do another 5 things I love about her, but I thought I would leave it at that!