Monday, October 27, 2008

HSM #3 - Mania


On Friday I took Emmy to High School Musical #3 (HSM#3) in Helena. This is the first HSM that has debuted in the Theatre's and I know from past experience what complete HYPE these have gotten. I ordered tickets on-line earlier in the week because I didn't want to be disappointed with a sell out. Well, the theatre wasn't even packed, plus they had like 4 showings of the movie on Friday. But it was so fun, it's so convenient to show up to movie and already have your tickets! I'm all about the conveniences of modern society!

I didn't take any pictures of the girls but here is a few pictures that I found on-line....our tribute to HSM. Oh ya & I quite enjoyed the show. Who could complain, the boys are so cute!
Like who in high school doesn't go to the roof of their school and waltz the day way? Oh ya and spontaneously bust into MELODY! Love it!!!
The boys of HSM!
Nothing wrong with starring at this for 1+ hours!


No comments: