Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!


I am one of those people that really love Halloween! I like it because you get to dress up, you get candy, you get to decorate, you get to make caramel popcorn balls and licorice popcorn balls!
Just a few of my favorite things about Halloween.



Photos from google images - from Martha Stewart

My mom every year would make popcorn balls and I really try to carry on this tradition. Gma Holt used to make popcorn balls too, her recipe is the ONE I like to use the best, it is simple and easy. I think it only calls for like four ingredients. I don't have the recipe with me because I'm at work/school but I will post it later tonight.

This weekend we are going to Bozeman, staying over night in a hotel and then going to the Cats game on Saturday. I'm so excited. The kids and I look forward to weekends away soo much! Mostly because we are always stuck at home, while D is on the road. He would prefer more time at home but it is such a treat for all of us to stay in a hotel!

Do you always dress up? I haven't the past few years but maybe I might dress up tomorrow for school/work...I haven't decided yet.
E is going to a Glamor Witch...pretty cute!
T is getting a little older and doesn't LOVE dressing up but I think him and his friend are going to be football players and wear their Cat Jersey's....sounds good to me!

I hope to be able to control myself with the candy and only enjoy a few caramel popcorn balls! Yum!!!!
Here are a few pictures from halloween past.

E - Halloween 2008


T - Halloween 2008



Isn't this costume so cute! Maybe I'll dress-up like a cowboy tomorrow! Bring my horse and all (stick horse that is). :-)

Have a Happy Halloween! Let your inner-child come out and have fun!

No comments: