Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkins or Punkins


Pumpkin Sunday @ Grant Kohr's Ranch
October 2009


Last week for FHE the kids and I carved their pumpkins! It was so much fun. I haven't done it with the kids for the past couple years, have been busy doing school work etc. and so I just kind have left it up to Dave to do those sort of activities. But this year D was busy with school board issues and so I took the initiative and kept up busy all night with pumpkin carving!

Can you guess what T's is?


E let me help her, cuz between the two of us..I figured I could handle the "knife" better than her but that isn't say much!

Isn't her face priceless?! She is such a riot!!!

Yesterday we went to Pumpkin Sunday at the Grant Kohr's Ranch in D.L. It was GREAT fun. There were so many people there. We went on a hay/straw ride, E made a candle and another leaf crafty project...the kids played games and checked out some of the sights of the ranch. T and D worked on the roping skills (made skills, at that) on the roping dummies. T is getting to that age where doing "little" kid things are NOT that cool. aRGh, I'm entering the stage of teenagehood!

E - post Hayride


E - making a candle


T - on the hayride, doesn't he look like he is having a GRAND time?! :-)

I am loving this fall weather we are having now. Today is rainy and dreary, which makes me want to be at home doing.....stuff around the house!

1 comment:

The Stevensons said...

Taylor was sooo glad to see Dave!Even though she didn't act like she talked about him for about an hour.)