Monday, October 26, 2009

Wonderful Weekend - at home

I had the best weekend. It started off on Friday I had a PChef party for my friend/coworker Jami. The party was huge! We had about 18 people there, my house isn't small but that many ladies in my "living room" it looked small. Jami is just beginning her pchef career and I wanted to get her started with a bang. The theme of the party was "Kick-off"...she had football plates/napkins and a little chip/dip holder in the shape of a football, it was really cute. She got some great leads and about 4 more parties from it. Yahoo and BIG shout out to all my ladies that came! Thanks!!!

Then Saturday I rose nice and early (8:30am - ha ha, I love sleeping in on Saturdays) and started making cookies for the local Fall Festival of Food. It was a fundraiser for the local PAWHS and Elks. I entered in my Gma Helen's Gingersnaps and they won 2nd prize! yahoo!!! I love those cookies. I also entered in chocolate chip cookies, taco soup and homemade cornbread but they didn't win anything. After the judging we went back up for the taste testing ....HOLY there was tons of food to taste, it was great fun.

Sunday was a day of rest, we napped, ate and got in a little backyard football game too. I think T and I lost but Dave is a total cheater and we should have won.

Here's to relaxing weekends!
Have a great week.

Here are a few pictures I didn't post of our Fun Time at Pumpkin Sunday at GKohrs Ranch.

E, T & T - at the GK Ranch


T in the Stall


E - making a crafty leaf


T - looking enthusiastic AS EVER! He loved it there. :-) Ok, he only like certain aspects of Pumpkin Sunday!


T - on the Stilts (this was a highlight)


T - Look at him GO!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I can't wait 'till December so I can make gsnaps and THE sugar cookies. My mom makes the bird nests. Mmmm...