Tuesday, October 6, 2009

From summmer.........to......winter!

Just when I thought summer was way too short.....September hit us with record high temperatures and we enjoyed 70's and 80 degree weather all month! What a treat! But now it seems we have gone right from summer to winter. I do love summer however it does seems short in Montana but fall completely seemed to pass us by this year!
Fall if you are still out there........crawl your way out......don't run and hide......I promise to come find you! I won't give up hope if you don't!
I'm still looking forward to cool crisp morning and fresh fall afternoons.....NOT frost morning and night. AND Old Man Winter, if you are listening, when the time is right...come back for a visit...just NOT now!

On a "lighter note". :-) I took these pictures this morning, how beautiful is this?
I do love where I live. I just love the snow line on the Mount Powell, I had to capture it. I'm not a photographer and do not claim to be but enjoy the scenery and love Deer Lodge, MT & Mt. Powell.

Mt. Powell, October 2009

Look at that snow line


My attempt at some scenery pictures. I figure if you can't be here to enjoy, I better share!

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

I love it! I'm thinkin' Clark and I should come visit...:)