Friday, November 13, 2009

Canada Trip, Family Photo's and my smartest boy!


This past weekend, while we were in Canada I had my cousins new little wife take some family pictures. It has been a few years since we had actual family pictures taken! It was cold and windy but we managed to get a few good shots. It was so fun and this kids (and Dave) were such good sports. We even managed to trespass into the Old Sugar Factory, which I think we got some of the most amazing shots........I decided I love shade....when it is photo time. :-)
I have attached some of the photo's from our shoot with Kinsey T. Photograph. She did an amazing job and I can't wait to get them done again. I already have ideas for next time!

On another note, can I just talk about my amazing son T for just a moment. I am so proud of him, he was #1 in the 7th Grade Honor Roll. #1...smartest kid (for 1st quarter) in 7th GRADE! Needless to say the newspaper announcement (the honor roll is announced in the local paper) has been cut out and will be kept for memorabilia.


The tree (or something like that)




My little baby doll!


T - what can brown do for you?


Here are pictures from our trip to Canada - I didn't take alot but did get some of Judy & Lee coming out of the temple and some of the sisters and I at the family dinner. Finally some updated pics of the sissies! We had such a fun time in Canada, my long-time childhood friend moved back to our hometown and we stayed with them (in their beautiful) new home on Friday night. It was a quick sleepover but so fun to visit with them and spend a little bit of time with them! D & R - I'm SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you live in Ray-town! Now we will see you everytime we visit the family!
While we were in Canada my mom had a Scentsy party.......my first party, although I have been buying on-line from Jana C. for the past year. It was GREAT to finally go to a party and I'm pretty sure I want to start selling this stuff. It was selling like hot-cakes! (do people still say that?)

On our trip to Canada we enjoyed fun visits with family and friends, chinese food, and of course coke slurpees!
Here are a few pics from our recent trip up North.

L&J - just coming out of the temple. Look at her dress!


L&J - looking so cute (but a little windy)




Look at that DRESS! Gorg-e-ous!


The Holt Sister (J, C & H)


Another shot of the sissies plus one aunt- Kathleen!
AND YES, they are all wearing REALLY high heels!

2 comments:

The Stevensons said...

I love your family pics! I am really glad you put the part about the rest of the girls wearing "really high heels." I was beginning to wonder if you were adopted :)

Susie said...

Candice so great to see some pics with you. You and your family look great. All your family pics look so fun and cute. Is it just me or does your little girl look just like you would at that age? So stinkin cute. Going to visit family is the greatest.