Monday, November 30, 2009

first day.....



64 oz. of water = check
5 fruits and/or veggies = check
multivitamin = check
35 mins of exercise = check
not eating after 8pm = check
NO sweets = check (yah! for me)

Today I started a new fitness challenge. It is called Fit For February.
Everyday you get points for drinking water, eating fruits, veggies, not eating after 8pm, exercising 1/2 hour/day (at least), having a multi-vitamin, and no sweets. You get 1 free day (for sweets and no exercise)....yahoo! :-0

So far today, I've gotten all the points possible. I'm hoping to lose inches from my hips and waist. I would love to lose a few lbs too....but I'm more concerned about inches at this point!

Wish me luck and here's to being Fit for February!

If I was at all brave...I would take a picture of my stomach.....but I'm not but it's NoT at toned as I would like it, so we'll just leave it at that! :-)


No comments: