Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Daisy-Head Mayzie

Today we celebrated Dr. Seuss' Birthday at school! What a fun day? What an amazing man, that Dr. Seuss.
Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is youer than you.
Dr. Seuss

Have you ever tried Green Eggs & Ham? I did today and it's not too bad, I ate them all up. The teacher brought in eggs and she put lots of green food coloring in them and she fried them up with some ham! Voula! There you have it, GREEN Eggs & Ham.
What is your favorite Dr. Seuss Book?

Today I read Daisy-Head Mayzie to the children in the class. Such a cute story! Then we watched the movie of The Sneetches. What a wonderful moral behind that quirky little story.

I love DR. Seuss & I love his stories.
He is definitely on of my favorite children authors. I have many but he ranks among the top.

So do share, what is your favorite Seuss story? or Seussism?

4 comments:

JRO said...

I love the Butter Battle Book. I had a really small role in Seussical the Musical a few years back. So fun. I'm sometimes jealous of the good stuff you guys do with the younger kids. High school wouldn't really respond to green eggs, unfortunately.

Angie said...

Ha we were both feelin' the Suess Man. Is it really that cold up there? Ugh! I am sorry.

Caylee said...

We can't get enough of Dr. Seuss at this house. ;) I just found your blog, I think everyone should have one!

Susie said...

I love that everyone is celebrating Suess. Sometimes it really doesn't get any better than a good kids book to read aloud. We just had our relief society party & it had a suess theme it was awesome some really good quotes.