Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This & That...

Where to start!
Last night we had our Enrichment RS Birthday Party. It was great fun. We did the theme party of you are "Purse"onally invited. The poster a purse and the invites were purses.....so cute! And of course, everyone had to bring their purse and we played some fun games. For our little branch, we had a great turn-out. It was fun & even a few people told me how much fun they had. Success, I would say!
Since I'm the RS President, I was asked to give little something something on RS. So, one day in my efforts to avoid anything productive, I found this awesome video/song on Youtube. You have to view it. If it doesn't bring you to tears. I don't know if it the commentary by Pres. Monson but I freakin' love him & I love love love this song & video.
Click here: Live like you believe.
In the words of President Monson:

"My Dear Sisters, do not pray for tasks equal to your abilities.

Pray for abilities equal to your tasks"


Oh I love it, I hope you do too!
Live like you believe
Live live you KNOW
Candice

1 comment:

LindsayB said...

that was the sweetest video! i even recognized one of the families in the picture. ans as if you are the rs president to top off your sooo non busy life. man, some people really have it together, me not included.