Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Waiting Game & the Life of a Student

Poor Tennyson has his first heifer and she is about ready to BURST. She is soooo pregnant and if you have ever been pregnant (not that we are cows) but you can imagine this poor heifer...she is HUGE and looks so uncomfortable. She is ready to calve any day and the waiting is killing him. NOT only does Tenny have his BIG red heifer, he has 2 other ones too. Quite a nice start to his very own herd. :-)
Here is a picture of Tenny with his BIG red heifer, this is how big she was this summer. Hopefully I'll have pictures to post soon of babies!

ON another note, school is killing me! I have so much to do between now & April 1st. I hope I can get it all done. I'm on the countdown but there is so much to do between now and May........it is scary!!!

Today has been a crazy day in Deer Lodge. We have had a few storms roll in & out...snow & all. Now it is, sunny and looks quite nice outside. It is so true - don't like the weather, wait five minutes and it will change! Does that mean weather is bi-polar?

Have a GREAT day!
Candice

No comments: