Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fifty Questions

I read this on another blog....and decided....why NOT! I am at work and should be working or even at least doing school work but I can be persuaded to.......procrastinate, and fill out this fun little questionnaire. Come on....you should try it too! LOL
Fifty Questions:


1. Do you like blue cheese? LOVE IT!

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Sadly, yes!

3. Do you own a gun? My husband and son do........

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I have only ever gotten drinks at Sonic...love Cherry Lime!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Most of the time! But I hardly ever go.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? "Lips & A-holes", just as my dad would say!

7. Favorite Christmas Song? I pretty much love them all but my favorite would have to be Do you Hear what I hear?

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I prefer warm herbal tea....

9. Can you do push-ups? I can do them but I hate 'em!

10. What is your favorite movie? Hoosiers

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I love earrings and necklaces and rings. I usually wear jewelry everyday!

12. Favorite hobby? Right now in my life....studying! Other than than, what's a hobby? I guess, reading, riding horses & being outside.

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Actually, I do.........I work at a school and kids can do wonders for your self-esteem! :-)

14. Do you have ADD? What ....oh I better go bake some cookies!


15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? that I'm a hollerer! I holler at my kids, but I'm working on it!

16. What’s your middle name? Lee

17. Name three thoughts at this moment: why am I a holler, why do I have no motivation for school right now and what am I going to do with my group on Friday.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: soda's for the ladies at work!

19. Current worry right now? School!

21. Current hate right now? Freezing cold weather and being cold.

22. Favorite place to be? with my family and some place WARM!

23. How did you bring in the New Year? At my mom's watching it snow....and snow .....and snow and sledding at the Sugar Bowl in Leth.


24. Where would you like to go? Vegas or Phoenix would suite me fine!


25. Name three people who will complete this? NO clue

26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Anyone that will fill it out...I will love to read about.

27. What color shirt are you wearing? Grey sweater, black vest and sky blue perfect khaki's!

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have.


29. Can you whistle? Yes...and loud!

30. Favorite color? RED and Green

31. Would you be a pirate? What...Hell no!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Um, I don't sing in the shower...I want it quiet in the morning!

33. Favorite girl’s name? Emmy or Elly

34. Favorite boy’s name? T-e-n-n-y-s-o-n!

35. What’s in your pocket right now? Vest = black fleece gloves

36. Last thing that made you laugh? my kids!

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake, still have 'em....Barbie saved them for me!

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Broke my back in a car accident and then blowing my knee out a few years ago, those were both pretty bad! But I'm good as gold now......no knee brace or back problems...AT all!

39. What is your favorite snack? granola bar and fruit

40. Favorite thing to do on Sundays? Go to church and then NAP!

41. Who is your loudest friend? Is anyone louder than me? I have NO clue!

42. How many dogs do you have? 1

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Yup, DAVE

45. What is your favorite book? Twilight Series! (Yup, I'm addicted & love them all)

46. What is your favorite candy? Hello, my name is Candice.....I love it all. Just plain old candy is my fav...I could do without chocolate (love dark choc. tho)

47. What is your favorite sports team? 49ers & MSU - Bobcats

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? How Great Though Art.

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Just getting into bed.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I can't believe it is morning already and I'm actually NOT feeling that tired!

Give it a try.....it is kind of fun.

Have a great day. Have the time of your life.

Candice

1 comment:

Shelley said...

OK, I can think of 2 people as loud - if not louder - than you!!! You know who they are.
And I can't believe you don't have any back problems. Me and Jules used to LOVE pushing each other around in your wheelchair...good times in Raymond...