Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I could swear it is Spring.................

In TWO Days! I'm ready for Spring but we got so much snow the other day it looks more like December but I'm feeling like Spring!

We had a fun busy weekend. Dave played in a basketball tourney this weekend, it was a fund-raiser tourney for the Deer Lodge Athletic Association. He loves to play so much and we enjoy watching him. The kids loved living at the gym all weekend. They took second place and played a pretty good game. They are all "old" men on Dave's team, still living the dream, I guess.

Life has been busy with school, work and kids. Life is just BUSY, do you know what I mean? I am trying to prioritize what I'm involved in and figuring out what my priorities are. I like to be involved but I'm getting to the point where I feel maybe it is better to just my time a few causes and do it well rather than to more, not as effectively.

I'm feeling very tired and overwhelmed these days. I am in my last semester of my course work for my Masters and it is hard hard hard work. A few of my classes are completely kicking my butt. Good thing I'm stubborn, competitive and tenacious! Cuz I'm NO quitter. Even though right now I want to quite!

I guess you could say School is my Passion right now? What are you passionate about?

Have a great day! Make it the time of your life.
Candice

No comments: