Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 day weekends & what I'm lovin'


I am lovin' that we have a 3 day weekend this week. I love it when Thursday turns into FRIDAY! Double Yahoo's!

This week seemed to fly by, I think when I have so much school work to do & I put if off...then it really flies by. Why am I such a procrastinator? Do I really do that good of work under such pressure, I don't think so! I am really going to try & stay on top of things this semester. Since it is my last semester of classes.
The teacher that I am spending time with this semester, is just GREAT, I might add gave me an application for scholarships. I know it is NO guarantee that I will them one but how nice is that, that she even thought of me and offered it to me. It is from a ladies organization that she belongs too. I'm going to fill it out and see what happens, never hurts to try...right?

I am lovin' this beautiful spring-like weather we have been having. I should say, sun shiney weather. It has been chilly but the sky has been so blue and the sun so bright, I love it. Today was a little overcast with bits of snow but it is January...what do I expect!?

I am lovin' my GREEN dell laptop. I just love being able to sit on my butt....on the couch or wherever and do my homework. Love love love it.

This is me with my new love, actually on Christmas Day...but whatever, I look the same except NO cold sore now!


I am loving PINK by Victoria Secret or Bath/Body Works (Fresh & Clean Scent). I just love this stuff. It is my new smell. Do you have scents for the season? I am a total seasonal scent person. Like I can't burn cinnamon scents in the summer, just NOT right or fruity in the winter. Am I wierd or what!
Do you know what else I am loving...my scentsy burner! Love it! One of my schoolmates from my childhood has these boots on in one of her pictures and I love them. So I ordered me some stylish gumboots, I feel so vogue!

Have a GREAT weekend & make it the Time of you LIFE! Candice

No comments: