Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A few of my favorite things!

Besides my Dell laptop, which I love. Dave got me the rest of the Twilight Series. I'm not the fastest of readers, but I'm trudging along and LOVE love love them. I cannot wait to see the movie. We never go to movies, so I'll have to wait until I can get it on DVD or watch it on TV. Another highlight of our break was watching Momma Mia. I think the best part of it......watching it with Emmy. She has the whole thing memorized. I don't even know how many times she watched it at my mom's but she knows all the songs and dances along too. It is great!

Another favorite that I bought for the whole family is the Wii fit. I went right home after work and started on my New Year's work-out goal. I have got to hit the Wii Fit & the treadmill. The holidays were way too kind....to my waste-line! I enjoyed everything in site.So if you have set goals or resolutions, I hope you have the strength to keep them and can wade out the rainy days. That was our RS Lesson on Sunday, being able to carry on....despite our obstacles. Sometimes it is rain, but rain does not have to be a bad thing. Rain help us grow, sun only dries us out.
So if your get rain, enjoy it and grow!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy New Year! Yeeeehaw...and yes I read your blog and I love it so keeper goin'. Have a great weekend...what is left.