Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend Fun, Magie, Shopping & Deals

This weekend, we (the kids & I) got to go to Great Falls with Dave, while he worked the Magie. It was so fun, we stayed in a hotel, swam, stayed up late, ate continental breakfast & shopped the stores. I let Tennyson bring a bring a friend (sometimes an extra is just easier) and that was the BEST thing I've ever done. They had a great time at the Ag Fair, looking all the farm stuff, farming equipment etc. etc. etc. Tennyson gained quite the reputation, there was booth next to Dave's that was selling ropes, bridles, tack etc. So he was quite the wheeler and dealer, he got some ropin' reigns and a pink rope for his sister for quite a discount. He is such a character, he cracks me up on a regular basis. He is so confident, and that is something that you can't just teach children, they either have or they don't. I just love him.

Emmy & I took the boys to John Deere, so they would shut up and then dropped them off at the fair and then we had a great time shopping the stores! She is my best shopping partner. We had a great time!

The kids both had birthday money that was burning a hole in their pockets, so it was fun to let them go and spend their money! :-)

The weekend was fun and it seems like it will be the end of the fun for awhile, I need to get my self really motivated and buckle down for this last semester of classes! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by, December I'll be all finished. I'm so excited, I really can see the light...well almost! There is alot of work to do between now & then.

NO pictures this time. I forgot my camera in the pick-up, maybe tomorrow I'll put some up.

Have a great week.
Make it the TIME of your LIFE.
Candice

No comments: