Thursday, January 29, 2009

more of what I'm lovin'

So I had so much fun listing that I'm lovin' that I wanted to add to it...that or else, I'm just that unoriginal and think of nothing else to blog about. Really there are lots of things I could blog about right....

More of my FAVS:
Here is what I love when I'm stuck on the couch writing paper after paper and posting away. Young & Smylie Licorice Bites (Black Licorice Flavored). Oh my gosh, if you LOVE black licorice, as I DO, you need, NO you HAVE to try these. They are...addicting!


Dark Chocolate. Somewhere between my childhood and this thing they call ADULThood, my tastebuds have changed & I love Dark Chocolate. BUT not just any old Dark Chocolate, I'm only lovin' DOVES! Try it...you'll feel the magic that happens, it's....well MAGICAL!
COKE Zero. I love this stuff, it takes just the real thing. I wonder, how do they do it?

Extra Fruit Sensations Gum. I love this stuff, it is kind of a nice change-up from minty GUM!
So here are a few of my favorites that are not food related:
1. my treadmill (maybe because of all my favorite foods & that extra 5 lbs I seem to have gotten for Christmas)
2. my kids
3. sports (I love watching sports)
4. Biggest Loser
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. BIG Love (I have to confess, we just recently got HBO and I'm lovin' this show). I ask myself, why am I so intrigued by a show about Polygomy.......it is just so good!
7. teaching...I have gotten the opportunity to teach a few classes this semester with my mentor teacher and I love teaching...love it!
8. Friends
9. My family
10. Last but not least...My Husband, he's a FaVoRiTe, for sure!

Enjoy your day!
Make it the time of your life.
What are some of your favorites?
Candice

No comments: