Friday, January 30, 2009

Emmy's 8 Years OLD!

Emmy Waterton - Summer 2008
I cannot believe that Emmy is 8 years old! It is weird when your children start hitting memorable years/ages. Tennyson turned 12 which means he started Mutual & Young Mens. I dropped him off at his first Mutual activity this past week, it was a little emotional. I can just remember going to my Mutual activities and can't believe that I'm taking my kid to his own Mutual! Emmy turns 8, so she will be getting baptized! What an exciting time for her. The big baptism day will be next weekend, February 7th. She will share her big day with another boy/friend in our Branch. He turns 8 on the 6th of February. Gramma Barbie & Grandpa Max will come down for the big day too.

Here is a little "diddy" about Emmy:
E - energetic, enthusiastic

M - marvelous

M - munchkin

Y - Yappy!

Here are 8 things I LOVE about Emmy:
1. That she is slower than Molasses in the mornings!

2. That she loves her big brother so much!

3. When she gives her dad big LOVES...I love to watch it!

4. That she loves to dance and sing!

5. That she loves music almost as much as I do.

6. That she is my little girl and will always be my little girl.

7. That she is so smart, is a math WHIZ and loves to READ.
8. The way she giggles and loves LIFE!


I love you Emmy to the moon, stars & back again........................... Happy Birthday, My little Mini Me. Love, MOM!

We are celebrating her birthday tonight....so stay tuned for pictures! She's getting her OWN MP3 player, I stayed up last night & loaded that thing with all her favs! Tricia Yearwood, Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, HSM, Taylor Swift, Pink, & Katie Pery! :-)


Emmy - Christmas Tree Hunting 2008


Emmy & T - on T's b-day 01/14/09
Emmy - baking/eating Christmas Cookies 2008
Emmy - with our summer time "parfume" OFF!!!! Love Montana Summers! :-)
Emmy - walking DOT Spot Pig - tasty PIG, I might ADD!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy Birthday Emmy! Candice, she is a mini-you, isn't she?! She's beautiful!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Emmy. Now you too get your gummy boy boots on and come over and play. I love them....