Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas & New Year's

I have totally been slacking on my blogging....does anyone even look at it?

We had a fabulous Christmas. We got the kids a Wii (and really the entire family). We have had so much fun with that! We have played it non-stop since we got it. Emmy was the 1st to Pro-bowling status and Tennyson was the first one to score the highest score! Grandpa had to let his butt muscle heal-up.....we've got form, let me tell ya!
Christmas morning the kids got up way too early but it was a fun day & we enjoyed it! Santa was very nice to all of us. I got a new green Dell laptop, I love it! It is so nice and will be so nice to use for my school work. Over the break, the kids & I have been having lots of fun playing games on it. Emmy is a mean on the solitaire. I have literally spent hours on it! Love, love, love it!

Look at that Laptop...oh ya, she's pretty cute too. Ha ha! :-)

OK, so we are a little crazy about our Wii games!

Dave and Tenny boxing.
This girls got some Wii bowling form.....she's known as Emmy (Pro)!
WE spent the week of Christmas at our house and then decided to head to Canada to celebrate New Year's with the Canada family. I haven't been home around this time of year for years! It was great fun, we spent lots of time with my mom, max, the kids, Julie & Max's granddaughter's. WE watched lots of movies, Transformers & Momma Mia topped the list! It was a great New Year's. We tried to head home on Friday, jan. 2nd but the roads were horrible. WE made to the border to find out that I-15 South to Great Falls was closed! So we turned around and headed back to Leth for one more night. It was a fun night though. We made homemade pizza, went to a movie & hung out! When we left on Saturday it was -30C, that is stinkin' cold. Plus, I cannot believe how much snow they have there. People were getting stuck on the road all over the place. The kids spent most days at the Sugar Bowl sledding. It was GREAT fun.

Emmy sledding at the Sugar Bowl in Leth.
Moolight sledding in Leth.
Dave & Emmy at the Sugar Bowl
Tenny struttin' his stuff!Tenny - in action!WE had a great New Year's. We spent the night inside, at my mom's. We hung out with the kids, mom, max & jules popped over too. It was a great fun.

Dave & Tenny on New Year's Eve
Miss Emmy
Ah! Dave & I on New Year's Eve

I hope you were able to spend the holidays with the ones you love. I hated to see it all come to an end. I was so upset when DAVE made up take down the TREE. I was not ready. I hope all have a GREAT and prosperous New Years!



No comments: