Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birthday BOY!




Today is Tennyson's 12th birthday! AH! I cannot believe that my little boy is 12, I almost want to cry. Where does the time go? I remember just like it was yesterday trying to give birth to this little....."bundle of joy". It was that memorable......or that miserable. (The labor that is).

Here are 12 things I love about Tennyson:
1. His name (Tennyson ROGER Miller)
2. His desire to be the best
3. His sense of humor (love love love it)
4. His laugh
5. He is such a hard worker
6. That he loves to play
7. That is such a smart kid & gets good grades
8. That everyone that meets him LOVES him!
9. That he is my baby boy & will always be my boy!
10. That he looks & acts just like his......dad & grandpa!
11. His beauty marks on his face
12. His love of LIFE!

Happy Birthday Tennyson, I love love love you to the MOON, STARS & back AGAIN!

We celebrated his birthday last night because Dave was supposed to go to Great Falls today but his plans changed.....so he is home today which really means that we will celebrate Tennyson's birthday ALL week! What a lucky kid. Here are some pictures from his birthday supper last night.
The Birthday BOY

The cake - we are all singing right now!
Tennyson's 12

Tennyson trying to make 12 with his fingers
(the 1st time, it was 12 to him but 21 to the rest of us)

3 comments:

TinaLaRae said...

Is Ten interested in Bull Riding?

Candice said...

ya, he is but I try to avoid it and really encourage roping! ha ha! How as the trip?

Angie said...

Your so old....just kidding. He is too handsome Candice.